Beagle Talent are working with a London based client who are seeking to appoint an In-House Legal Counsel to their well-established team. This is a commercially focussed role where you will be responsible for the drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial and technology contracts. You will be involved from tender stage through to completion, working alongside internal clients and external stakeholders and industry regulators to minimise risk and manage any disputes that arise as a result of breach of contract. You will advise on a full range of data privacy matters, including regulatory compliance, data subject requests, contract negotiation and GDPR compliance programs.
With a broad legal background, you will also be tasked with providing other general legal advice to the business in order to ensure compliance with relevant UK legislation.
- Be a UK qualified lawyer with at least 3 years PQE
- Experience working in-house
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and finalising a broad range of commercial and technology contracts.
- Knowledge of IP, Data Privacy and compliance law.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide high quality legal advice to internal stakeholders.