Beagle is delighted to be retained by a quite unique asset management group, that would see you responsible for a socially responsible and sustainable solution to the world's property demand. In other words - a client that allows you to develop your commercial skills, and ensure you are doing real social good, *as well*.
As the Conversion Manager, you will be responsible for increasing the number of visitors to the company's website and ensuring that these visits convert into leads.
Your role will include:
- Developing and delivering CRO strategies to increase lead generation, capture and value.
- Creating engaging landing pages tailored to maximize specific marketing goals, working with the SEM Manager to create new pages and optimise current content.
- Managing the company's online Ad accounts and all website testing activities. Work alongside the marketing team to create optimised ads.
- Serving as an internal expert on all things CRO. Ensure that the company is kept up to date with regards improvements that can be made to improve user experience, engagement, and lead conversion.
We are seeking individuals that have:
- A proven track record of working in a CRO role.
- Experience in successfully developing and executing CRO strategies.
- Experience using CMS, Google Analytics, and other tools such as Google Optimize
If you feel like the time is right to take on a new, and exciting challenge -then we should talk….